So at my amazing camp there is a long-running tradition of writing inspiring/funny quotes on the walls of our cabins. I guess my cabin group was feeling particularly wise and inspiring this year, so not only did we read the quotes, we even added some of our own. These are some of the best ones from previous years and from our addition throughout the month:
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
- Hakuna Matata
- Life is too important to be taken seriously
- Impossible is nothing
- Give us the right shoes and we can rule the world
- Nothing’s more badass than being yourself
- If you want the rainbow, you’ve got to put up with the rain
- Be free as your hair
- Never say never
- Don’t stop believin’
- Don’t cry because it’s over, laugh because it happened
- People change and things go wrong, but just remember, life goes on
- Yesterday was the past and tomorrow is the future but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
- Why so serious?
- Life is not about what you get, it’s about what you give
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars
- Sometimes you’re the bug, sometimes you’re the windshield
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain
- Keep calm and carry on
- If you want to FEEL like a winner, you’ve got to FUEL like a winner!
And our personal ones:
- (now we know…and) knowing is half the battle (…GI JOE!) - Olivia
- We’re like Gandhi, but for a different cause! - Karolina
- Don’t smile because it’s over, laugh because it happened. - Sarah
- LEEEEEECHEEESSSS!!! - Clare
Hey guys! If you like my blog, please follow me, I always follow back!
The reason I’m asking if ‘cause I’m kinda new to Tumblr and it’s a bit embarrassing with only 3 followers :D Haha thanks :)
Well, with Valentine’s day coming up, I thought I would ask the few people following me to write something about “My experiences/opinions/thoughts on love”. You can write it on your blog or, preferably, send it to my inbox thingy.. I’m interested in reading what you TRULY think, so please don’t hold back. Just write whatever comes to mind :)
Heyya! So I was looking through my friend’s photos on facebook and one of them was expressing her great admiration for Justin Bieber in the form of his well-known quote:
“I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation. People just don’t understand me.” - JB
One of her friends decided to be awesome and commented:
“Maybe Cobain felt like the Bieber of his generation, and that’s why he killed himself…”
I just found that hilarious! :D But seriously kids, don’t kill yourselves, it’s not cool.
helllooooo my darling <3 penguin :P